Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ballard Market

This week was definitely more challenging then the week before. The Ballard Market is a really cool neighborhood market. If you've never been, check it out. However, it is not the touristy type destination that Pike Place is and that simple fact I think is why we all had so much trouble. People were not as receptive to having their picture taken. Even the street performers were giving off a vibe. I will not ever be pushy or invasive, so this was certainly a challenge for me. It did force me to talk with more people, deal with rejection, and interact more with my classmates. All of which are good things!

While the majority didn't want to play along, there were the few that did. Here are a couple of my favorite shots from Ballard:
(make this photo larger so you can see his incredibly blue eyes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment