Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm Officially a Student!

I have registered for my first ever photography class! Two, actually. I cannot tell you how excited I am to get some schooling. I love learning and am excited to dive further into my new passion. I will be attending classes two nights a week, plus Sunday field trips, starting in May.

The two classes I am taking are Camera Fundamentals: A Basic Workshop, and Photographing People. CF will focus on the basic settings and usage of my dSLR. I am really looking forward to Photographing People. I love taking portraits, of people and animals, and learning the do's and don'ts will be really helpful!

As is always the case in school, the field trips sound like the best part! Each class has three. I will get to visit Pike Place, Ballard, Woodland Park Zoo, Bellevue Botanical Gardens, Seattle Center, and the Seattle waterfront. YAY!

Can you tell I'm excited??

I hope to have some pictures up from last weekends adventures. I've got some practicing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment